Thursday, June 11, 2009

What Are These Clear Bubbles In My Mouth

Soledad.

Soledad.


loneliness I see she is beautiful stately
From
very old and long is your age.


I've seen and I loved her more

Although I've hated.

I loved his folly
Or my madness

has taken me to love her charms?


never alone For the accompanying
Nostalgia
Doña Dulce lady of dubious reputation.

Loneliness is a maid! And quietly

I love
fools never doubt it!


always find it within four walls
But always lose bright In the fields


citadina
That's beautiful hates the morning light is beautiful at night

Luna doubt, and waste

Did I mention how much I love?
I love her more than me
Well as for her lost
When I went to your link.


Well jealous lover is no doubt hit you perceive

When trying to exit

Oh! Soledad glorious! To you I'm tied


That Threaded

have enslaved me Oh! Soledad victorious! While living

You will be my goddess
Even if you hated companion. Victor R.

Azuaje

0 comments:

Post a Comment