Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pokemon Wrapping Paper In Uk

An angel

An angel

Have you seen an angel mourn?
rabies did start their own wings? I if I
seen.

was an angel that I saw at dawn
Weeping Sad and hopeless

sad that angel wings

short wings were lying on the floor next to his hope

white feathers were those wings
The faint hope lay

dying I did not dare to ask him why he was crying
celestial being
Just take soil
wings and offered a noble tribute

The angel I saw with sharp eyes
The angel I do not know, with a subtle disdain
But I went there holding those wings
never ask why I cry. One angel

I finally spoke
To ask what motivated me? A standing
continue holding their wings
Why not abandoned?

I told him that I was not interested
The reasons I had to abandon hope

But he could not support its wings on the ground to wither


He was an angel and winged angels carrying what could
No Pain A
to give what was, what, what distinguished

"Without wings would go home?
Without wings could not cross fast
The distance between heaven and earth
for messages from God to lead men

Okay let's hope that
I also leave her long ago
But his wings were part of his being
He was an angel and angel should be

Volume
That heavenly creature with wings and rapid flight
returned to heaven, was again an angel
And again I might admire her beauty

Victor R. Azuaje.

0 comments:

Post a Comment