Thursday, June 11, 2009

Phrases To Say To My Twin Sister





I miss you I miss you
I know it is rare
But
and miss your presence. I Adore


In the absence
But I lost faith in this belief



Much better to have you on the front is much better

kiss your forehead is


silly thing is that I've never kissed

only your I touched hands

dumbest thing is that little

I know
Perhaps this crazy crazy

But
If you're not

Loneliness after meeting you, is not the same

I miss you And it feels weird
I miss your crazy



miss your sanity And I miss you feel
well look at you strange

miss miss you hate


I know ... I'm
Tonto Tonto


'll miss you And I miss


No matter how much I loved Solitude


How strange is almost as rare miss

As love


But love you and miss you
To love you must miss


Ricardo Víctor Azuaje

0 comments:

Post a Comment