Thursday, June 11, 2009

Free Apartment Application Template

Dreaming Pessimistic



I'm tired of talk about the future
I'm tired of that I talk about the progress of optimism and enthusiasm

of joy and hope
I if I am a pessimist
An enthusiastic lover of grief hopeful
I believe in the bleak future that awaits us in the infinite
and progress of all our misfortunes

I'm fed up with false joy
Of the preachers of peace
I'm sick of not accepting the reality
I'm sick that their optimism We want to spread
Tired of successful marketers
Tired of the formulas for happiness
Tired of merchants of hope
Tired of your books, novels and poems
Tired of all theories

I am a pessimist
My happiness does not come from false hopes
not preach peace instead of constant war
practical in reality and I see how cruel
It is that optimism is just an excuse for inaction
And do not buy the success that sold me happy commercial

I'm a pessimist because I'm And I never resigned
And I surrender
even less optimistic I see disdain
Because certainty is that after only a loose
who is afraid of the fight
This delivered into bondage
That they like to call "faith in progress"
I have more faith in I will
And so I know I have a lot to work

I'd rather preach the truth
optimism
And always look at my luck pessimism
At dusk or dawn threshold
always see me waiting faithfully
The arrival of longed for death friend
The daily struggle for me to be
Amando like last time, a sweet woman
never expecting to come
If instead moving toward what should be
'm a pessimist who enthusiastically aspires to
And so the optimism that has good reasons to believe
In the progressive advance of our future fatal.

Ricardo Víctor Azuaje

0 comments:

Post a Comment