Thursday, June 11, 2009

How Many Calories In A Chineese Chicken Curry

restless sleep. I miss

restless sleep.


die I dreamed that I dreamed that I went
disappear with the wind
I went with the eco
to other lands elsewhere

A
Where do I leave?
Where am I now?
What am I? If anything I
Is it that I can die?
Then he would have to live
Does it go away that which never existed?
"I had some time there? What a fool I am


Wondering what no answer
Trying to find out what you can not
But that dream
restless souls who are never satisfied
can not sleep quietly
must surrender to sweet dreams sweet but restless

Restless in silence.


Guardare for tomorrow Some
Well my concern is that there is still much
Where
not pose my spirit to rest

If not for dreaming restless dreams Dreams

silent even if it produces a great noise
While
disturb my conscience will continue to die I will continue dreaming

continue to disappear.

Ricardo Víctor Azuaje

0 comments:

Post a Comment