Friday, September 18, 2009

Visual Migranes And Lyme



Dreaming suffer

Chasing
Doing the impossible dream difficult

suffer Drown in problems complicate the simplest

Escape from easy

destroy any comfort to achieve
silent anxiety
Most
The narrow roads steeper rocky trails
Hard
Wherever my heart beats so hard


That beats so strong I can hear him sing
to reach the top Immersing in


darkness of a cave
unexplored so gloomy silence
A darkness of sorrow
floor and walls as cold air as
A little heavy and
to explore every nook and cranny in Love


whom I hate explaining my love Every day To receive your scorn

I love
a lady whose love is my final
Someone just dying
can convince my sincerity

I love Surrounded
difficult problems tripping Full


And that we should love one that possess
misery That is our promise
Such pain is our bread
I want to love means dying And death
is our bed

I love, I promise that if

But love will never be hope and dreams of redemption


Only a promise eternal damnation die for you or with you
But I swear it will be difficult
storms hit
Mil Mil nightmares that will not end

know, I prefer it that way

Now I tell you so you know what will
I do not like how easy
I like quiet
I do not want peace, no reconciliation
never live happily ever
We will only be two unhappy United
despair

easy
Nothing can last, or last deserves
I just like how hard

Well is the best I promise you will suffer
For it is the only real one
But you will never
always be beside me
If that is not enough
then nothing ever will I promise

suffer
But never by me will be
For only suffers
hopes and expectations on me, never have
sounds so horrible reality
But

If you want fantasy fairy tales If you want
Depart from me soon
Along me, none of that will. Victor Ricardo

Azuaje



0 comments:

Post a Comment