Friday, September 18, 2009

Sony Dvp-sr200p Multi Region Hack

Dawn



heart Sing Sing heart!

Although I hear you sing sad tune
joyful!

green forest Remember Remember the jungle

Wherever your beloved
I loved the rain Remember


rocks from the towering white mountains Recalls

In the Sierra Nevada land

Remember
was cold, cold
Wherever Perhaps you spoke
heart Do not you remember?

I do remember beating

Your Breath strong agitation
exhausted, sweet emotion reached a peak


is like kissing a loved woman
my heart sings! Remember
passion! Walking trails


Among the vivid green

Walking Between your soul looks deep

Everything makes me sing me singing Heart
Happy memories


In a sad heart
remember why? You decided to stop singing


But I also remember I do not want silence


rather sing sweet songs to her

Dedicated to the mountains also
heart sings!
Do not be stubborn!
return to return to kiss up


will climb the peaks

kiss your lips There
sing sing the truth They


Meanwhile Alegre
Although sad we sing Sing
nonstop, and sings!

Ricardo Víctor Azuaje

0 comments:

Post a Comment